Creative Digital Marketing Specialist
Signal Interactive is looking for a web-savvy, motivated professional with digital marketing and social media experience to join our growing team in Columbus. As a boutique digital marketing agency, we manage online platforms and strategic brand marketing campaigns for a variety of business clients and we’re looking for someone to help us deliver high quality content across multiple digital channels.
Our new marketing associate will collaborate with our team in the creation, execution, and monitoring of digital brand advertising campaigns on social media and other digital channels.
- Help plan, write, and execute the monthly content calendar for a diverse array of clients
- Schedule content to publish on social media platforms, WordPress blogs, and Mailchimp
- Manage client profiles, participate in online communities, respond to customer comments, and network with industry influencers for PR and networking purposes
- Engage each audience and work to grow our reach and followers
- Devise and execute strategic campaigns and initiatives to drive growth, bringing new ideas to the table and monitoring the web for relevant trends
- Report monthly on digital metrics, tactics, results, and strategic goals
- Network with key influencers in multiple industries, reach out for PR and promotional requests, and maintain a positive reputation for clients
- Scour the web for applicable research, content, and opportunities
- Generally assist the team with web-related tasks and projects to satisfy client needs/goals
As an agile team of creatives and analysts, we operate as an all-hands-on-deck team. We each wear a few different hats and collaborate as needed for best results. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of several startup brands and active social media campaigns, and to develop a variety of brand marketing and digital media skills.
Our ideal candidate is creative, web savvy, and well versed in today’s leading web and social media marketing trends. You’re sharp, creative, disciplined, and dependable, with the following attributes and experience:
- 2-3 years experience professionally managing digital platforms for businesses, including websites, blogging, social media, and general marketing/advertising platforms.
- High level copywriting ability – This is important as you’ll be writing/editing blog articles, Facebook captions, and tweets. Solid grammar, tone, and communication is key.
- 100% Web Savvy with advanced skills and familiarity with key social media platforms and knowledgeable on recent trends, industry standards, and best practices for digital marketing
- Familiar with HootSuite, Facebook Business Ads Manager and Insights, Google Apps, and other industry tools
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Graphic Design skills a HUGE plus!)
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and high performance standards
- Ability to work in a team and independently with a good sense of humor and bright personality
- Comfortable in a flexible, fast-paced environment plus some telecommuting
There is a tremendous amount of room for growth with us if you can handle the work, support team efficiency, and bring fresh new ideas to the table.
Send us your resume with an intro letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for our growing team. Include links to social media profiles you’ve managed and explain any campaigns you executed. Local principles only.